Blogger Templates

2010年3月20日星期六

untitled

if you love someone~
don't try to hurt him/her
if you hate someone
don't even try to blame him/her
that's your problem~
not him/her problem
maybe him/her do something let you felt hurt or even hate
but never ever do something stupid to hurt him/her
hey you!!!what am i suppose to do??
am i wrong???
you are annoying~
if you hate me,don't even try to do or speak something to make me feel down
i m not a robot or UFO
i have my own feeling too!
i don't care you like or don't like me before or now
but you really done such foolish thing
is it happy??delighted???
both of us won't get benefit~
so
can you try yo use your brain to think properly
will you continue to do so?
if your answer is YES~please continue~that means you are not a human even animal!!!

Can you don't say something stupid???
I hate when i heard people ask about my virginity~
it is really shame and annoying~
Are you still a human??
you hate me
i knew it
and you better know it~
I ALSO HATE YOU AS WELL!!!

please stop it!!!

0 评论: